[Geany] autocomplete.conf is not working for me

Dominic Hopf dmaphy_damastasif at xxxxx
Sun Oct 14 15:25:41 UTC 2007

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:13:51 +0200, kib2 <kib2 at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed the latest(0.12) Geany version and didn't manage to get
> the file "autocomplete.conf" work correctly.
> I copied the one given in "/home/myname/.geany".
> Now, when I type i.e 'for' (wich is in the [Default] section) followed
> by Tab, I got nothing but a space.
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks.

I can not reproduce this on my system. Using the altest revision from SVN
(1943),
i just have tested this with PHP-Files and C-Files and unnamed new files
and it works
without any problems.
Maybe this depends on file types, can you tell us, with which file type
you are having
this issue?