[Geany] Lua plugin 0.3

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Oct 14 14:23:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:44:54 -0500, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just uploaded a revised version of the Lua plugin that should be
> compatible with Geany 0.12 and GTK 2.8 through 2.12.
Cool.
I added a note on the Geany website.

Another note:
Don't you need to specify the location of the Lua header files on your
system? On my system(Debian Testing) I have to add "lua5.1" to the both
pkg-config calls so that pkg-config prints the cflags and libs for gtk
_and_ lua. Otherwise lua.h is not found by the compiler.
I have also to remove "-llua" from the linker command in the Makefile
because it is added by pkg-config and called "-llua5.1".

> As per Murphy's Law, the hosting service where I had the files stored
> disappeared from the face of the Earth at almost the same instant that
> Enrico announced Geany-0.12!
Lol.