[Geany] full pathname in Open Files tab?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Sat Oct 13 20:32:57 UTC 2007

On 10/13/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:15:11 +0200, Enrico Tröger
> <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:17:52 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I think it would make file navigation easier for some users if the
> > > "Open files" tab in the Sidebar had a right-click option (possibly
> > > along with an accompanying sub-checkbox for the "Preferences -->
> > > Interface tab --> Sidebar section --> Show open files list"
> > > checkbox) to show the filenames prefixed with their full paths,
> > > sorted by the complete pathname (rather than just the filename at
> > > the end).
> >
> > Yes sounds good. I'll add it after the 0.12 release.
>
> Done in SVN r1941.

Nice. Thanks. :)

One thing I notice though: when going back from full paths to simple
names, the scroll bar on the bottom doesn't re-zero itself.

Also, it seems that I'm now unable to go back to showing full path
names, after doing so once.

---John