[Geany] new (old) features proposal

topi topi at xxxxx
Wed Oct 10 17:33:15 UTC 2007

hi,

El Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:13:19 -0400
"John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com> ha escrit:

> On 10/10/07, topi <topi at elpiset.net> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > i've been searching about changing background color (because my
> > geek friends always write in 'green on black' colorscheme)
>
> One easy solution that might work for you, if you're on GNU/Linux, is
> to use this small program I wrote for changing colorschemes:
>
> http://www.milliwatt-software.com/jmg/files/set_geany_colors.py.bz2

this is a cool solution to the problem i had (of course, i'm using
linux), a nice set of predefined colorschemes!

thanks for it!

however, already remains my question about checkbox in Preferences or
(after seeing set_geany_colors.py) what about a combobox to select
between sets of predefined colorschemes?

regards,

topi