[Geany] full pathname in Open Files tab?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Oct 8 06:17:52 UTC 2007

I think it would make file navigation easier for some users if the
"Open files" tab in the Sidebar had a right-click option (possibly
along with an accompanying sub-checkbox for the "Preferences -->
Interface tab --> Sidebar section --> Show open files list" checkbox)
to show the filenames prefixed with their full paths, sorted by the
complete pathname (rather than just the filename at the end).

As it is now, if multiple files with the same name are open, the "Open
files" tab doesn't provide a way to discriminate which is which.

If implemented, the "Open files" tab would need to have a horizontal
scroll for times when the pathnames are long. Currently, if I open a
file with a very long name, it doesn't look like I get that horizontal
scroll bar as I do with the Symbols tab.

---John