[Geany] Geany wishlist addition?

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at xxxxx
Wed Oct 3 12:47:48 UTC 2007

On 03/10/2007, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 02/10/07 10:57:59, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> > It would be useful to have a key two switch to the opened files
> > side-bar. In that bar, it would be useful to locate a file by typing
> > the first letters rather than using the arrows.
>
> I think we can add this after the current release string freeze is
> over.

That's fine. I'll probably use the svn version anyway.

> This is also why we haven't added an option for your line
> trailing spaces patch - we'll add it after 0.12 is released ;-)

Since you mentioned it, I think an option should stay in the Editor
preference tab rather than in the Document one (together with the
stripping on save) as they are slightly different. They can both
co-exist, though the latter makes the former pretty useless.

I attach a patch which adds the configuration options and Editor
preference checkbox. Feel free to change the names if you don't find
them appropriate.

--
Catalin