[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 3 12:01:23 UTC 2007

On 03/10/07 12:37:06, Harold Aling wrote:
> Confirmed, thanx!
>
> Now if only "Switch to VTE" would be a toggle[1] function I'd be an
> even
> more happy user...
> [...]
> [1] Switch to VTE if message window is open, hide message window if
> VTE is
> already open

I forgot to comment on this in the other mail. I'm not sure about that
- you can already use Switch to VTE when the message window is hidden,
then use the Toggle Message Window command to hide it. Sometimes I
press the Switch to VTE command when it's already focused - perhaps
that isn't important, but then again, perhaps the principle of least
surprise is best.

Regards,
Nick