[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 3 11:34:28 UTC 2007

On 28/09/07 13:18:44, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On 28/09/07 12:45:59, Harold Aling wrote:
> > On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:06:45 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> > <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > I have an other issue, though. Ctrl-c resets the terminal instead
> of
> > just
> > aborting something?
>
> This was added before when bash keybindings were overridden to kill a
> misbehaving command, but now it might not be necessary - I'll check
> this, and probably remove it.

Ctrl-[CD] should now work as expected, when bash keys are enabled (the
hidden pref is now a [VTE] setting in geany.conf, enable_bash_keys,
which defaults to true).

Regards,
Nick