[Geany] Couple of suggestions

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Wed Oct 3 09:27:58 UTC 2007

Yeah, I'm using Ubuntu Feisty too, but using Gnome, and I would imagine
the same GTK version.

I just noticed that Pidgin also has the close icons cropped by 1 pixel
on each side like Geany, but Gedit and Gnome Terminal aren't cropped. I
don't think it's all that big of an issue if it can't be fixed anyway.