[Geany] Couple of suggestions

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Wed Oct 3 07:52:01 UTC 2007

Hmm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news here :) Mine's almost fine, but
not quite. For some reason my crosses are cropped when I compare them to
Gedit by 1 pixel on all 4 sides. If it's possible and not too much
effort, maybe grow the image area outwards by 1 pixel on all 4 sides,
but not applying any stretching. If it's not possible, that's cool, it's
nothing big and it looks close enough as it is now.

Attached is a comparison screenshot anyway.

I can't agree any more about GTK+ tabs needing built in support for
this, especially considering so many GTK apps that are bundled with
Gnome use them anyway (GEdit, Gnome Terminal are the first that come to
mind), then why not include them in GTK itself. You shouldn't have to
bother reinventing the wheel in every application you need them and add
the close buttons manually.

Also, the patch added the other day that adds the parent class name in
front of the sub class name in the symbols browser is great thanks,
makes things a little easier to read.