[Geany] Couple of suggestions

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Oct 2 14:37:23 UTC 2007

On 01/10/07 16:47:38, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:31:10 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > Does the attached patch help at all? It's similar to what GEdit
> No it doesn't.

OK this is my last try on this problem and then I'll give up ;-)

I've made some changes taken from the latest GEdit in setting up the
tab close buttons - please test again and report any problems. It
should at least fix the clipping of the image, but I don't know whether
the buttons are still too big with some themes.

Regards,
Nick