[Geany] Geany wishlist addition?

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at xxxxx
Tue Oct 2 09:57:59 UTC 2007

On 30/09/2007, Dominic Hopf <dmaphy_damastasif at gmx.net> wrote:
> Did you know you can switch between opened files in geany pressing the
> popup-menu-key (left to the right Ctrl-Key)? - That list may is not
> ordered by different directories, but maybe it helps you working faster
> and without Mouse... :)

It would be useful to have a key two switch to the opened files
side-bar. In that bar, it would be useful to locate a file by typing
the first letters rather than using the arrows.

Many times I end up having tens of files opened and using the
popup-meny-key is not an option. I use the mouse to choose from the
opened files side-bar or simple Ctrl-O and look-up the file.

--
Catalin