[Geany] is geany_run_script.sh necessary?

Marek Wojciechowski mwojc at xxxxx
Thu Nov 29 20:40:51 UTC 2007

Dnia czwartek 29 listopad 2007, Enrico Tröger napisał:

> I still don't understand what you are trying to do.
> You have a ipython session running in a terminal and Geany's Run
> command should call run python_file.py in this ipython instance?
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

I have ipython running in Geany's terminal at the bottom of Geany's window. I
run scripts via this embedded terminal. Now, i'd like "run python_file.py" to
be passed there instead of "./geany_run_script.sh".

Greetings and thanks for your help
--
Marek Wojciechowski