[Geany] Little plugin to send files by using sylpheed

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Nov 20 18:17:43 UTC 2007

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:58:54 +0100, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:14:33 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
> <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 18, 2007 3:57 PM, Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de> wrote:
> >
> > > What we really need is something like $EDITOR that works on
> > > every platforms including Windows.
> >
> > How about adding a check for ~/.geany/plugins/email.cfg
> > to (optionally) store the user's preferred email command?
>
> I'm currently working on a plugin manager dialog which will allow
> the user to call a configure dialog for each plugin. The demoplugin
> will contain a sample dialog to show how it works.
> So, just be a little more patient ;-).
Ok, I just committed the plugin manager code.
Take the configure() function from demoplugin.c, add it to your code
and modify it as needed. Don't forget to save and read the setting(s)
to a file. It's quite easy to use GLib's GKeyFile API for that and it
is already available since we are using GLib in any case.