[Geany] More Features

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Nov 20 16:27:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:15:04 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
>
> > I just added a "development snapshot" link on the geanylua page.
> I don't quite understand why the lua plugin is not part of geany ?
> What is the reason ?

We can't and don't want to add any plugin into the Geany SVN tree. This
doesn't mean we don't like Jeff's plugin or don't appreciate his great
work. It's just the first external plugins. The other plugins, which
are shipped with Geany are just maintained inside the SVN because we
(the Geany developers) have written them.

Should we create an extra SVN repository to give all plugin authors
access?