[Geany] VCdiff plugin

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Tue Nov 20 11:20:26 UTC 2007

Hi, Harold, hi list,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:31:43 +0100
Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> Maybe a stupid request: can the VCdiff plugin be renamed to 'Version
> Control actions' or something like that? VCdiff isn't very
> descriptive and if it will support revert or update in the future,
> 'diff' shouldn't be used...

I think, it's hardly depending on what we want. I like to have a
complete support for VC as plugin. That includes functions
like diff (allready done), revert (also), commit, add, remove, status.
Maybe some more. But mother of all questions is: Do we really want to
have this as plugin distributed and developed inside geany svn. Does
everyone need that functions or will it only blow up size of Geany.
First I was sure about to don't add it. But now I'm getting the point,
that you are also interested into a complete support of VCS. So what to
do?

Regards,
Frank