[Geany] More Features

Bo Lorentsen bl at xxxxx
Mon Nov 19 19:33:01 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger wrote:

>> And, how about the sidebar ? Will a plugin the add a tab in the
>> notebook in the sidebar, to integrate to Geany ?
> See the filebrowser plugin, it does add a notebook tab in the sidebar.
Ok, this is really nice ... I have not seen that. Not many excuses left
for not making a cMake plugin :-)

"All we need then" is for the plugin interface to be called whenever a
project is opened or closed, and that it gets a "handle" for the prober
keyfile. That way it can persist all project relevant data in that file.

Are there plugin handles/hooks for things like a gdb or pydb ?

/BL