[Geany] Symbol list whitespace

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Mon Nov 19 14:53:26 UTC 2007

<E1Iu3fw-0000Yq-He at zonbu.sait.intra> <20071119153451.a762efef.enrico.troeger at uvena.de>

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:34:51 +0100, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> r2052 is the last version in which the symbol list gets filled
>> correctly...
> And it should work again in r2058. It was broken because of the new,
> better PHP parser but it should be working again. Sorry.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

It's working again!

I'll have a look at the new features. What I've seen already is that geany
now picks up variables set by the function definition.

function my_function($var1 = null, $var2, $var3 = null) {
  //function
}

Geany recognizes $var1, but not $var2 and $var3. 'By design', 'bug' or 'not
implemented yet' ?

-H-