[Geany] Project session load

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Nov 18 18:31:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:57:39 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Enrico Tröger wrote:
> >>   * Blank all files after project closing
> > Ok, this might be cool, opening a "default session" when closing a
> > project and its session. If you want to implement it and send a
> > patch, please do so. Otherwise, I'll do this at the end of this
> > week.
> Ok I have tried to do it the way described now. It seems nice to me
> now, and it seems to work out just nice, for the way I use an editor.
I finally committed the code, sorry for the delay.

Changes:
* some minor coding style changes: if (...) instead of if( ... )
and similar things but it doesn't matter. The code itself is more
important ;-).
* when opening a project the current session files are saved before.
Useful if the list of session files has changed between the start of
Geany and now.

Thank you very much.