[Geany] how to do an emacs 'Indent Line or Region'?

Rodrigo Canellas rodrigo.canellas at xxxxx
Fri Nov 16 12:27:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks, but AFAIK, this will shift the selected block left/right, correct?

'emacs' indents the lines inside the selected block. For example:

int f() {
           int j = 3;
int r =-9;

                  int y = j * r;

          return y;
     }

Suppose indentation length is 2, that command in 'emacs' would do:

int f() {
  int j = 3;
  int r =-9;

  int y = j * r;