[Geany] VCdiff plugin

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Nov 14 16:53:19 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:04:15 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 06/11/07 23:30:36, Yura Siamashka wrote:
> > I like the idea. Here is the first version of this plugin. It
> > supports SVN, CVS, GIT.
> > Comments are welcomed.
> [...]
> I've just started making some changes to your patch (e.g. to fix NULL
> filenames and perhaps some refactoring), so I'll think more on this.

The VC Diff plugin is now in SVN, thanks ;-)

I made some changes so that more information about each version control
system is held in the VC_RECORD struct. If you have time, could you
test that it still works as expected for GIT?

Also is it necessary to have a separate ENV for each command? Perhaps
one ENV per VC system would be sufficient?

Regards,
Nick