[Geany] configure error on Fedora 8

Dominic Hopf dmaphy_damastasif at xxxxx
Tue Nov 13 15:24:32 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:28:30 +0100, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:07:55 +0100, Vnpenguin <vnpenguin at vnoss.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/include/limits.h:122:61: error:
>> limits.h: No such file or directory
> it seems limits.h is missing on your system. I'm not familar with
> Fedora but on Debian this file is located in the package libc6-dev and
> in the gcc package. I don't know how the packages are called on Fedora
> systems.
>
> Maybe a Fedora can give some better help ;-).
> Nick?
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

I'm using Fedora 8 too but i cannot reproduce this problem. My limits.h
does exist.
The package which provides limits.h is gcc-4.1.2-33 on my system. So my
suggestion
is to make sure this package is installed and maybe reinstall it if needed.

Regards,
Dominic