[Geany] Project session load

Steve steve at xxxxx
Sun Nov 11 20:44:50 UTC 2007

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:14:53 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> In BL's version, when closing a project all currently open files are
> closed as well. I'm not sure whether this is what users expect.
> Maybe it could be configurable or we just leave it out. What do you
> think?
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

This is a very cool addition, highly practical.

For what it's worth, I'd much prefer that the files close with the
project, or have that option. What makes this so useful is that it
offers a quick way to get rid of one bunch of files and load a
different bunch quickly, something I need to do all the time. Of course
"Close all" works too, but you have to remember to do it. Off hand, I
can't think of a situation where I'd want to close the project but
keep the files open.

Regards,

Steve
--