[Geany] Project session load

Bo Lorentsen bl at xxxxx
Sun Nov 11 20:21:05 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger wrote:

> I added the patch only with single changes. I'll add some documentation
> about this soon but in short: Geany will save all currently open files
> into the project file as it would do for usual session files and it
> does save the current files additionally as usual session files. When
> restarting Geany, the project files are preferred over the usual
> session files and the project session is restored.
So if I understand you correctly both the default config and the project
  would hold the same session files ?

> In BL's version, when closing a project all currently open files are
> closed as well. I'm not sure whether this is what users expect.
Hmm, it would be nice if Geany after closing a project, opened the files
found in the default config file, and not just blank. I was about to do
this, but i like to see how you liked my first patch :-)

I closed all files to prevent these from being saved into the default
config file, and to give at clear user feedback of what have happend :-)

> Maybe it could be configurable or we just leave it out. What do you
> think?
So the options could be these :

  * Blank all files after project closing
  * Leave files open (knowing that this would overwrite files in default
config)

/BL