[Geany] Project session load

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Nov 11 19:14:53 UTC 2007

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:31:33 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Enrico Tröger wrote:
>
> > It would be cool if you could send your patch again without "replace
> > tabs by spaces" option. Or you list the places in the code where you
> > changed something, I don't have the time to look at every line to
> > search for a change. I'm sorry.
> Ok, now I have been cleaning up the tab/spaces mess :-)
>
> Hope it is more use full now :-)
Fine, thank you very much.

I added the patch only with single changes. I'll add some documentation
about this soon but in short: Geany will save all currently open files
into the project file as it would do for usual session files and it
does save the current files additionally as usual session files. When
restarting Geany, the project files are preferred over the usual
session files and the project session is restored.

In BL's version, when closing a project all currently open files are
closed as well. I'm not sure whether this is what users expect.
Maybe it could be configurable or we just leave it out. What do you
think?