[Geany] Incredible Program but I cannot find information on how to add my code to the symbols window.

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Nov 5 19:48:59 UTC 2007

On 11/5/07, Joseph Boston <jaxjoe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see on the screen shots that each one has a list on the left hand side
> in the symbols menu. On mine it says no symbols.  How can I add the code
> snippets there to be used as I am writing my code?

Geany automatically parses your file when you open or save it. It has
built-in ctags-like functionality. If your file is a supported
filetype, is set as that filetype, and has anything in it that gets
recognized as a tag, Geany should see it and put it in the Symbols
tab.

---John