[Geany] Where is the geany.pot file ?

Bo Lorentsen bl at xxxxx
Sat Nov 3 18:53:51 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger wrote:

> General information about using the SVN version of Geany can be found
> at http://geany.uvena.de/Download/SVN.
Saw that, thanks and it was the reason why I asked :-)

> The pot file for viewing online is at
> http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/geany.pot?view=markup
> and a downloadable version can be found at
> http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/geany/trunk/po/geany.pot?revision=1871
Yeps, it has just been added to the svn repos, thanks.

> If you have any questions regarding translations or whatever, just ask.
I will try to give the danish translation a shot, if no one else have
done this before.

After that I like to know if any one have looked at the session per
project problem ? I think this is the single most important feature
missing in Geany at the moment.

/BL