[Geany] Geany 1.0

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri May 25 13:14:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007 11:02:49 +0200, Tim Tassonis <timtas at cubic.ch>
wrote:

Hi Tim,

> Is there a plan to bump geany's version number to 1.0 in the near
> future?
Short answer: Yes and no.
A little longer answer: We will reach 1.0 some day. At the moment there
are no detailed plans with a release date or something similar.
Depending on how you define near future the answer can be yes or no ;-).

> I use geany daily and can't think of any reason the program should
> not be considered finished or production quality.
Well, there are still some things to do. But, besides the many bugs I
put into Geany, I'm happy with it still version 0.1 ;-).