[Geany] Feature request side panel to browse files

Kamchybek Jusupov kjusupov at xxxxx
Mon May 21 04:21:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've started using geany not so long ago...

For some reason, geany cannot "remember" my last directory from
where I've opened a file. So every time I have to go through the
same /deep/deep/path/to/dir

Am I missing some config here, or would it be possible to have
another "tab" (Symbols|Open Files|Browser) which would list all files
from my "last" directory?

-------------------------------------
|Symbols|Open Files|Browse|
-------------------------------------
/deep/deep/path/to/dir
- 1.jsp
- 2.jsp
- 3.jsp

So, I can open files and/or click on "URL" to go to another
upper directory.

--
Rgds,
Kamchybek Jusupov

Attitude is no substitude for competence...
GPG Key: C565 2827 0858 ECFE 74D7  A556 7B09 59DA B6C8 FF8C