[Geany] A few questions/requests

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon May 14 11:45:29 UTC 2007

On 05/12/2007 10:18:43 PM, Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Hello again, as I'm translating the po file for the next release I
> reviewed some features and I would like to submit a few questions.
>
> - Contrary to the 0.10.2 release, it seems that the construct
> completion
> only occurs when you use the TAB key. Is there a (simple) way to
> revert
> to the old behaviour ?

Yes, it's configurable in the Preferences dialog keybindings tab -
'Complete construct'. Just set it to space.

> - When editing php files and constructions as if or for with advanced
> indent mode activated, the auto indentation works well except when
> typing the } character.
> For C files, the indent decreases automatically, so it matches the
> opening brace indentation level. This behavior is not the same for PHP
> files as the indentation level does not decreases. Is it possible to
> "fix" this ?

It's a known bug. I had a look at this and it seemed to be a problem
with the Scintilla lexer (we use the style information to determine if
there's a valid opening brace). I'll ask about it on the Scintilla ML
soon.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1689305&group_id=153444&atid=787791

Regards,
Nick