[Geany] A few questions/requests

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Sat May 12 21:18:43 UTC 2007

Hello again, as I'm translating the po file for the next release I
reviewed some features and I would like to submit a few questions.

- Contrary to the 0.10.2 release, it seems that the construct completion
only occurs when you use the TAB key. Is there a (simple) way to revert
to the old behaviour ?

- When editing php files and constructions as if or for with advanced
indent mode activated, the auto indentation works well except when
typing the } character.
For C files, the indent decreases automatically, so it matches the
opening brace indentation level. This behavior is not the same for PHP
files as the indentation level does not decreases. Is it possible to
"fix" this ?

Thanks in advance for your answers (I may have others questions as I
keep translating :) )