[Geany] Cycle through tabs

Jean-Philippe skateinmars at xxxxx
Thu May 10 17:46:06 UTC 2007

Hello everybody.
I would like to submit another feature request which I think could be
useful to many :)

When cycling trough file tabs with ctrl and Page Up/ Page Down, I would
like to be able to switch to the first tab when I reach the last tab and
press ctrl + PgDown one more time (it would be the same from the first
to the last)

I use this "feature" a lot in softwares like xfce-terminal and firefox
and think it could save some time when you have to reach one of the
firsts files you opened but you are currently editing the latests files.

PS: Sorry if I'm not so understandable, I find it hard to explain with
words ;)