[Geany] key combo for search box in toolbar?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Tue May 8 17:17:37 UTC 2007

I've got the little search field present in the toolbar. It seems to
do simply case-insensitive non-regex search, which is nice. It also
incrementally shows what it's finding, which is especially nice. It
also leaves the search term hanging around, which can be handy. For
most simple searches, this little gem works very well.

Is there currently any way to get focus to move to that little search
field without touching the mouse? Ctrl-f gets me the find dialog, but
I'm looking for a key combo to get me to that little search box...
Suggestion: Maybe Ctrl-h? (Shift-Ctrl-f is taken, 'h' is pretty close
to f (find), easy to hit on the keyboard, g is taken by something
else, you already get help with F1,...)

Thanks,
---John