[Geany] Re: Geany Digest, Vol 17, Issue 18

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Mar 19 14:25:29 UTC 2007

On 3/19/07, Hallison Vasconcelos Batista <hallison.batista at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to word auto-complete (not macros and/or API statements) like
> CONTROL+ENTER of the SciTE.

Well, according to Edit --> Preferences --> Keybindings tab, it's
still Ctrl-Space with Geany.

Incidentally, I see that there's no ``revert to defaults'' button in
that dialog, so I'm not sure what you'd do to get the defaults back if
you mix up keybindings too much. Otherwise, the dialog is very handy
with stopping you from using an already-taken key combo.

There's also a ``Keybindings'' section of the manual (currently
http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch03s09.html) which seems to mirror
what's in that dialog, but with no keybindings listed.

---John