[Geany] None-type colours - bug or feature? + split page?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Mar 15 14:52:22 UTC 2007

On 3/15/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 03/10/2007 12:10:39 PM, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> > On 03/09/2007 05:38:16 PM, John Gabriele wrote:
> >> [...]
> >> One way to make it much easier to live without split window (on the
> >> same document or to deal with 2 different docs) would be if there
> >> were
> >> a bookmark mechanism coupled with a simple way to toggle back and
> >> forth between the two bookmarks. That is, I'd want to be able to set
> >> 2
> >> bookmarks, then bounce on, say, Ctrl-M ('M' for "mark" I suppose,
> >> since Ctrl-B is taken) to zip back and forth between them.
> >
> > I like the idea. Also a keybinding to switch to the last used tab, as
> > has been suggested before.
>
> Current SVN now has keybindings to switch to the last used tab, toggle
> a marker on the current line, and go to next/previous marker (in the
> current document).

Hey! That's a nifty feature. :)

One tiny thing I might add though, is when there's zero markers in a
given document, the ``Document --> Remove Markers'' menu item should
probably be grayed out (just for that given document, of course).

Also, here's a quick bit of docs (see attached) you might add to the manual.

---John