[Geany] req: gtk spellceck in geany

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Mar 12 14:59:32 UTC 2007

On 3/12/07, Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I would like to have the feature of language spell check and a easy way
> to switch to another language. This is because I often work in more than
> one language a day.

Hi Jelle,

When I need to spellcheck, I just duck to a terminal window and run:
"aspell check <filename>". Haven't tried it with other languages, but
its man page indicates that they are supported.

If you've also got the file open in Geany, when you come back to
Geany, it just asks if you want to reload it if it's been changed.

---John