[Geany] About the long line marker

Damián Viano geany at xxxxx
Sun Mar 11 11:45:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 12:38:51AM +0200, std05073 at di.uoa.gr wrote:
> What is the reason of existence of the vertical line , parallel to the
> sidebar, in the editor area? Does it influence the code?
> Can I alter the distance between it and the sidebar? cause the
> distance is 32 caracthers right now and seems to me a bit annoying.

	That's the 'long line marker', you can change all about it in
Edit->Preferences->Editor->Long line marker. It's there to mark a
specific line length, useful i.e. to keep your mails nicely wrapped at
<80 columns.

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux