[Geany] None-type colours - bug or feature? + split page?

Mikhail Savitsky mikhail.savitsky at xxxxx
Fri Mar 9 08:18:02 UTC 2007

Dear developers,

1. I am using geany in colour-inverted mode, but I do not think this is
essential to the problem.
When I open a file with un-recognised extension, say .txt, is has type
"None" and is black-on-white.
When I switch the file type to, say, "Config file" is becomes
colour-inverted, as it should have been
when opened. Switching back to "None" keeps it colour-inverted, again as it
is expected to be.
Thus, to see a None-type file in correct colour (white-on-black) I have to
switch its type to something and
then back to "None". Minor nuisance or feature?

2. Any plans for splitting page?

Thanks again for the great tool - geany is my editor of choice for already 8
months.

Cheers,

Misha