[Geany] looking for these features

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Fri Mar 2 18:52:20 UTC 2007

On 3/2/07, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > You can adjust this. There is a variable "comment_use_indent" in each
> > filetype definition file where you can specify whether the comment
> > character(s) should be placed on first column or after indention.
> > Look at http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch04.html#filetypes_format, there
> > is some documentation for it.
> >

> Thanks Enrico.

Actually, just noticed 2 points about the docs you pointed out:

1. The 2nd verbatim example in the Description of comment_use_indent should be

#    command_example();

instead of

#command_example();

2. The Note says the setting only works for single line comments, but
for me it's working for multi-line selections as well.

---John