[Geany] Improve a little c support

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Mar 2 16:05:06 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:58:27 -0700, Michal Kurgan
<michal.kurgan at moloh.net> wrote:

Hi,

> I have a little request for better c support highlighting.
>
> Currently there is only possibility for primary keyword highlight. Is
> there possibility to enable secondary keyword in c?
>
> Scintilla has support for two types of keywords, there is already some
> commented code in highlight.c geany module and java have now support
> for two types of keywords.
>
> This would help users to further customize geany for their needs
> during c development. It would also be very nice to have this for
> cpp. :-)
you are right. The secondary keywords are already in use for global
defined typedefs(from global.tags). In SVN r1360 I changed the code, so
that secondary keywords(style "word2") can also be defined and they get
merged with the typedefs from global.tags.
Of course, the changes affect filetype C++, too.

Thanks for the hint.