[Geany] looking for these features

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Mar 1 10:53:06 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:39:51 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> > But now it's in SVN and should work, at least a little bit.
>
> Nice work, Enrico - it looks like a great start!
>
> But I'm running into a some problems, along with
> a few other comments...
>
> [...]
>
> Here is a patch with the above-mentioned changes,
Thank you. I applied it with some small changes.

Great changes which fix some problems but one problem still remains:
The do-while-loop in cc_iofunc() runs very often without receiving any
data(msg is NULL). This slows down the whole process because the
replacement is first done when all data is read. I have no idea why it
gets called so often and no data is sent.

The encoding of all GIOChannels used in Geany is set to NULL now. I'm
not sure whether this causes other problems, so we should keep some
attention on this.