[Geany] Find dialog Cancel and Case sensitive, same Alt key

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Fri Jun 29 18:45:28 UTC 2007

John Gabriele wrote:
> On 6/29/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:19:03 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > On my system, Alt-C is bound both to "Case sensitive" and to the
>> > Cancel button, and Alt-C is able to activate neither.
>>
>> Oops. Changed mnemonic for "Case sensitive" to 'a' and added mnemnic
>> 's' for label "Search for" to activate the search entry field.
>> Changes are made for the Find, Replace and Find in Files dialog.
>> Thanks John for reporting. Fixed in SVN r1654.
>>

> Hm. Just noticed something. If I'm doing a search (Ctrl-F) and the
> Find dialog is up, I'm hitting Alt-N until I hit the end of the doc.
> Then another dialog pops up to ask me if I want to continue again from
> the top. I hit Alt-F to continue the search. But now, focus has gone
> back to the main editor window instead of the Find dialog.
>
> I think focus should go back to the Find dialog.
>
> Same thing happens with the Replace dialog.
>
> ---John

This behavior has been annoying me a bit too.  I work around it by
closing the find dialog and using F3 repeatedly.  But I would prefer the
focus remain with the find/replace dialog when wrapping on the page.

chuck