[Geany] Find dialog Cancel and Case sensitive, same Alt key

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jun 29 16:03:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:19:03 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On my system, Alt-C is bound both to "Case sensitive" and to the
> Cancel button, and Alt-C is able to activate neither.
Oops. Changed mnemonic for "Case sensitive" to 'a' and added mnemnic
's' for label "Search for" to activate the search entry field.
Changes are made for the Find, Replace and Find in Files dialog.
Thanks John for reporting. Fixed in SVN r1654.