[Geany] colorschemes for Geany -- update

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jun 29 14:22:37 UTC 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:46:07 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 6/27/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> > On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:55:59 -0400, "John Gabriele"
> > <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > And, as long as I'm here, a feature request: when I select
> > > something like "0xffddee" and open the color chooser, it's great
> > > that it starts off showing me that color. But it really could use
> > > a palette where I can save colors while I'm picking and choosing.
> >
> > Good idea. Added in SVN r1647.
> >
> > > Also, when I hit ok, seems like it should go ahead and replace the
> > > original string I selected with the new one, right?
> >
> > This was the idea. If you don't want it to add or replace the chosen
> > colour, just hit Cancel. Actually, it just inserts the text ignoring
> > any selection. I'm about to fix it.
>
> Excellent! I'm using r1650 right now, and the palette and
> color-replace works great. Thanks! This save a lot of time. :) One
> issue though, between restarts, the palette forgets the colors I
> placed there (by drag-n-drop from the color triangle-thingy). It would
> be useful if it could remember those colors between restarts.
Really? It is possible but would cause to add a bunch of code to
retrieve the palette colours, convert them into a format for storage,
read them again from storage, convert it back and set the palette
again. I just think it is not necessary.