[Geany] colorschemes for Geany -- update

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 18:53:44 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:55:59 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > And, as long as I'm here, a feature request: when I select something
> > like "0xffddee" and open the color chooser, it's great that it starts
> > off showing me that color. But it really could use a palette where I
> > can save colors while I'm picking and choosing.
>
> Good idea. Added in SVN r1647.

Ah. Noticed a bug.

When I open the color chooser, there's that little display of long
rectangle cut in half that shows the color as I adjust it. The typical
arrangement is that when the chooser comes up, both halves of that
rectangle show the same color. Then, as you adjust, the right side
changes while the left side shows what you started out with. This way,
you get a better visual indication of how much you're changing a
color.

Currently, looks like it does it right the first time you use the
color chooser, but then fails thereafter.

---John