[Geany] colorschemes for Geany -- update

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 18:46:07 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:55:59 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > And, as long as I'm here, a feature request: when I select something
> > like "0xffddee" and open the color chooser, it's great that it starts
> > off showing me that color. But it really could use a palette where I
> > can save colors while I'm picking and choosing.
>
> Good idea. Added in SVN r1647.
>
> > Also, when I hit ok, seems like it should go ahead and replace the
> > original string I selected with the new one, right?
>
> This was the idea. If you don't want it to add or replace the chosen
> colour, just hit Cancel. Actually, it just inserts the text ignoring
> any selection. I'm about to fix it.

Excellent! I'm using r1650 right now, and the palette and
color-replace works great. Thanks! This save a lot of time. :) One
issue though, between restarts, the palette forgets the colors I
placed there (by drag-n-drop from the color triangle-thingy). It would
be useful if it could remember those colors between restarts.

---John