[Geany] Produced new icon.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 18:02:16 UTC 2007

On 6/28/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:37:23 +0200, Enrico Tröger
> <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:23:36 -0500, "Todd Partridge"
> > <partridge.todd at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > > I've been using geany for a lot a tasks over the last 6 months and
> > > wanted give back.  I produced this icon in inkscape didn't have time
> > > to make the bitmapped versions.  You're  free to use it.
> > Thanks, this is really cool.
> >
> > Some days ago we have been asked to "tangoish" our icon for better
> > readability and contrast. So, I think your icon should be used for
> > this. Would you like to ask for help on the tango list[1] or should I
> > do?
> Ok I did it and the result is attached.
>
> Any opinions?

I really liked it. One thing, though: The handle seems a little bit
out of perspective, compared to the rest of it, maybe its just my
eyes... but it seems to be too vertical (as if we're looking at it
from a straight horizontal point of view) while the rest of the lamp
seems a bit more diagonal.

But I don't think this is a real show stopper... This icon is good
enough for me :)

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira