[Geany] Produced new icon.

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 17:00:05 UTC 2007

On 6/28/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:37:23 +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> >
> > Some days ago we have been asked to "tangoish" our icon for better
> > readability and contrast. So, I think your icon should be used for
> > this. Would you like to ask for help on the tango list[1] or should I
> > do?
>
> Ok I did it and the result is attached.
>
> Any opinions?

I think the front view looks ambiguous. The side view is good, but the
handle on the lamp doesn't look quite right. The top of the handle
looks like it's poking into and holding down the lid. The spout also
seems a little small compared to the size of the lamp. Googling for
"aladdin's lamp" or "genie lamp" pops up some interesting images.

---John