[Geany] Making a project of already existing files

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Jun 28 12:11:53 UTC 2007

On 06/27/2007 06:31:28 PM, Ikshaar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just discover Geany and I really like it.
>
> However I am stuck on something probably trivial. I cannot figure out
> a way to add files to my project ?

For now project management is just for running make from a toplevel
project directory or running a command, from any open file.

Session restore on starting Geany works with or without project
management, but sometime we'll add a project-specific session that is
loaded when a project is opened.

Also it is possible to run Geany with a different configuration
directory (see the -c switch), which I currently use for remembering
another session. Of course then you have 2 independent sets of
preferences.

Regards,
Nick