[Geany] Making a project of already existing files

Ikshaar ikshaar at xxxxx
Wed Jun 27 17:31:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just discover Geany and I really like it.

However I am stuck on something probably trivial. I cannot figure out a way to add files to my project ?

I created a new project but I don't understand how to add my existing source code files to it.
This a tcl project and I used project more to manage all the files than really for compilation purpose,
but project menu has only New, Open and Close option and Properties. And I did not find anything in Files menu which
looks like adding.

Anyone can hint me on right direction?

Using geany-0.11 on gentoo amd64.

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.